Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthdayapalooza

I took some time off from blogging because I've been sick. But don't feel bad for me. This past week has been heavenly. Although I was ill with a hacking cough that kept me up half the night for nearly a week, I was able to call in sick and get some much deserved R&R. I took long luxurious bubble baths and napped when I felt tired. My husband made dinner every night and the kids went to sleep after smiling all day long. The dogs even refrained from barking and vomiting.

NOT!

Ha! Not one of these things happened (except for the hacking cough which I treated with box wine and Halls lozenges, and is probably how I ended up hallucinating this la la land).

Instead, we had birthdayapalooza. Now, I certainly don't want/need to celebrate getting older anymore but after spending nearly a week feting Auggie, I began to feel slightly jealous.

How come no one takes me to Target to pick out cool toys?

Keep reading here: Patch Blog #4

No comments:

Post a Comment